We all know how it feels to be on vacation, going away for a few holidays. Exploring the countryside or maybe the hills that seem to be scary. But what is one thing we don't do? We usually don't wish our friends, family or colleagues happy holidays. Why? Because we don't care? Do we feel jealous? I don't think so. We haven't had a chance to wish people, because we simply didn’t do it in the past. Why not try it today? Trust me before someone leaves for any kind of holiday and you wish them, it shows that you care for their happiness and safety. You care that they have fun and fascinating experiences.
Why write a Holiday card?
We stay close to our friends when they go through some rough phases. We tend to share happiness as well as sorrow. Our acquaintances have seen us all our lives and they know what situations we have gone through so it's also about sharing positive wishes and keeping in touch. A card is a symbol of pure love. In times of hashtags, we have lost the value of emotions that are expressed through cards and letters. A holiday card also symbolises our affection for others' happiness and how much we are pure from our hearts. Lastly, a holiday card doesn't need any reason, if someone is known to take some holidays, wish them happy holidays.
Whom to write a Holiday card?
Holiday cards can be formal if you are about to share them with your colleagues. It can be informal if you are about to share them with your family members or friends. But overall it doesn't matter. You can share these cards with anyone you like. You don't need to select people, you just need to wish them well. I think it's about time we move ahead of our selective few and share cards with a lot of people, usually people from our outer circle. We have no idea what's going on in the lives of others and how important holidays could be to them, so let's just share cards with lots and lots of happiness.
How to write a Holiday Card?
There is a simple thing that you need to keep in mind before writing any holiday card. You need to know who your audience is and what kind of relationship you two have. It's better to use your language that way. Here are a few tips you can follow.
Before you start this card, it's important that you know that your writing should represent some enthusiasm. If you are doing this under compulsion or as a formality, better not do it at all. You need to show that you are happy for them and want them to enjoy themselves.
Start with the nickname the receiver has. Something personal would be more than appropriate. If you are sharing this with your colleagues and don't have any personal language then simply call them with their name. Use dear or special salutations to sound more friendly.
Your content should include the normal message of happy holidays and if you have already visited that place, tell them about the places they could see. Ask them to take care of themselves and if they need any help they should contact them. It's important that you feel free to say everything you want to. Don't talk about any negative things. You can also share some memories and ask them to relive them.
The ending should include friendly remarks like See you soon. The salutations should also be sweet and sincere. Don't overdo anything. Say whatever your heart says and end it the way you like.
Holiday Messages by Famous People
"The Joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing each other’s burdens and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” –W. C. Jones
“Take a break and chill because this is the time of the year to rejoice, celebrate, and also feel rewarded.”
“Happy holidays! Here’s wishing you all the joys of the season and the happiness throughout the upcoming year.”
“The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us.” –Anonymous
“In the end, kids won’t remember that fancy toy or game you bought them, they will remember the time you spent with them.” –Kevin Heath
“The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and all the memories we’ve made along the way.” – Unknown
“Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” –Ernest Hemingway
“A vacation helps to relieve stress and boredom, gives us a change of scenery, provides us with adventure, and helps to bring us closer to the people in our lives.” –E. S. Woods
“I need a six-month vacation, twice a year.” – Unknown
“An upcoming vacation gives us something to eagerly anticipate.” – Jaime Kurtz
“The vacation we often need is freedom from our mind.” –Jack Adam Weber
“I love my job only when I’m on vacation.” -Unknown
“Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.” –Island Company
“My first day back at work has inspired me to book my next vacation.” –Unknown
“Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.” –Leo Tolstoy
“No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.” –Elbert Hubbard
“Now more than ever do I realize that I will never be content with a sedentary life, that I will always be haunted by thoughts of a sun-drenched elsewhere.” –Isabelle Eberhardt
“There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.” –Anonymous
“Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.'” –Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
“A good vacation is over when you begin to yearn for your work.” –Morris Fishbein
“When I was on a two-week vacation I noticed something. The vacation lasted a good long time then suddenly it was over. Life is like that also.” –Fr. Cedric Pisegna CP
“Some of your best ideas come when you’re on vacation.” – Gautam Singhania
“Laughter is an instant vacation.” –Milton Berle
“A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.” –Robert Orben
“Don’t worry. Beach happy.” –Unknown
“Take vacations, and go to as many places as you can. You can always make money, but you can’t always make memories.” –Unknown
“Life is better in flip flops.” – Unknown
“Vacation mood: on.” – Unknown
“Don’t Count The Days. Make The Days Count.” –Muhammad Ali
“Think about it; how do you feel when you are planning a vacation? You feel excited and happy. Your stress level is diminished, and this also positively affects your work.” – John Morgan
“Moderation in exercise, eating, and amusement is the best guarantee of a beneficial vacation.” – Ollie Reeves
“A one-day holiday can at times be better than a one-week vacation if you unplug for that one day!” – Catherine Pulsifer
“Trips and vacations are so much more. These experiences show you what’s possible and challenge you to examine the paths you’ll take in the future.” – Blake Mycoskie
“May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility.” –Mary Anne Radmacher
“Love the giver more than the gift.” –Brigham Young
“Every piece of the universe, even the tiniest little snow crystal, matters somehow. I have a place in the pattern, and so do you. Thinking of you this holiday season!” –T.A. Barron
“Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” –Freya Stark
“Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.” –John Boswell
“May the Spirit of the Holidays be with you throughout the New Year.” –Unknown
“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” –Edith Sitwell
“I find that it’s the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.” –Amy Adams
A holiday is an opportunity to journey within. It is also a chance to chill, to relax. It is when I switch on my rest mode.- Prabhas
I don't fear death so much as I fear its prologues: loneliness, decrepitude, pain, debilitation, depression, senility. After a few years of those, I imagine death presents like a holiday at the beach.- mary roach
I love Thanksgiving because it's a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me. -Marcus Samuelsson
I look my best when I'm free, on holiday, walking on the beach. -Rosamund Pike
There's something about a holiday that isn't all about how much money you spend. -Hilarie Burton
My normal life is like being on holiday. -Valentino Rossi
I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax and ending. -Fred Rogers
Kindness, tolerance, integrity, modesty, generosity - these are attributes that events permit us. They are our holiday moods, and we are as proud of them as of the fine clothes we have hung away to wear on occasion. -Ben Hecht
After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working. -Kenneth Grahame
General Holiday messages
- "Wishing you a vacation filled with relaxation, adventure, and unforgettable moments. Enjoy every second!"
- "May your holiday be a perfect blend of rest and excitement. Have a fantastic time!"
- "Take in the sights, savor the flavors, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Enjoy your vacation!"
- "Your vacation is well-deserved, and I hope you make the most of every minute. Have a fantastic time!"
- "Here's to a getaway filled with sunshine, laughter, and all the happiness you can handle."
- "Leave your worries behind and embrace the joy of your well-earned break. Enjoy your vacation to the fullest!"
- "As you embark on your holiday adventure, may every moment be as amazing as you are!"
- "Bon voyage! May your vacation be filled with new experiences, relaxation, and endless smiles."
- "May your vacation be a time of relaxation, rejuvenation, and pure bliss. Enjoy every moment!"
- "Wishing you a vacation filled with wonderful surprises, beautiful destinations, and cherished memories."
- "Enjoy the beauty of each sunrise and the magic of each sunset during your holiday. Have a fantastic time!"
- "Here's to a vacation that's exactly what you need – a break from routine and a journey to happiness."
- "Make the most of your holiday by exploring, relaxing, and embracing every opportunity for fun."
- "Take a step back from the hustle and bustle and embrace the tranquility of your vacation. Enjoy!"
- "May your vacation be a symphony of laughter, adventure, and well-deserved relaxation."
- "Wherever you go, whatever you do, may your vacation be a time of joy, exploration, and pure happiness."
- "Wishing you blue skies, smooth sailing, and a vacation that exceeds all your expectations."
- "May your vacation be a canvas of unforgettable moments and a masterpiece of happiness."
- "Relax, unwind, and enjoy the beauty of the world around you. You deserve every moment of this vacation."
- "Leave your worries at home and embark on a vacation full of wonderful memories and carefree moments."
- "May your vacation be a chapter of your life's best adventure. Make every page memorable!"
- "Your vacation is your time to shine. May it be filled with sunny days and joyous nights."
- "Wishing you a holiday that's like a dream come true – a perfect escape from the ordinary."
- "Let your vacation be a journey to happiness, relaxation, and everything you've been longing for."
- "Here's to a vacation filled with laughter, new experiences, and moments that take your breath away."
- "As you embark on your holiday, may your heart be light, your spirits high, and your days full of delight."
- "May your vacation be a well-deserved break from the everyday routine. Enjoy every moment to the fullest!"
- "Wishing you a holiday filled with adventure, relaxation and all the happiness you can handle."
- "May your vacation be a time of rest, renewal, and the discovery of new and exciting places."
- "Take in the beauty of the world around you and savor every moment of your vacation."
- "Enjoy the beauty of nature, the thrill of adventure, and the tranquility of a well-deserved vacation."
- "Your vacation is your time to shine. Make it a time of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories."
- "May your holiday be a journey of discovery, relaxation, and endless happiness."
- "Unwind, unplug, and let the magic of your vacation wash over you. Have a wonderful time!"
- "Here's to a vacation that's as bright and beautiful as the smile on your face."
- "Wishing you a vacation filled with joy, relaxation and the thrill of new experiences."
- "Embrace the beauty of your surroundings and the joy of each moment during your holiday."
- "Take a break from the ordinary and enjoy the extraordinary experiences that your vacation brings."
- "May your holiday be a time to disconnect from the daily grind and reconnect with what truly matters."
- "Bon voyage! May your vacation be everything you've dreamed of and more."
Funny holiday messages
- "Have an amazing holiday! Remember, it's the perfect time to practice your 'relaxing on a hammock' skills."
- "Wishing you a vacation so fantastic that you'll forget what day it is... and maybe even your own name!"
- "Enjoy your holiday, and don't forget to bring back some souvenirs for your desk at work. We miss you already!"
- "Have a blast on your holiday! Just make sure to return with all your belongings and a sunburn that's worth showing off."
- "Bon voyage! Take lots of pictures and be sure to make your food jealous with all those fancy vacation meals."
- "Wishing you a vacation filled with sunny skies, sandy beaches, and no Wi-Fi. Wait, did I just see you break into a cold sweat?"
- "Have an epic holiday! May your adventures be memorable and your camera roll be full of embarrassing selfies."
- "Enjoy your holiday! May your tan lines be as distinct as your sense of humor."
- "Remember, calories don't count on vacation, so go ahead and enjoy that extra scoop of ice cream guilt-free!"
- "Have a fantastic holiday! Just a reminder, it's okay to wear the same outfit twice – the laundry police won't find you."
- "Wishing you a vacation so good that even your phone's auto-correct won't be able to describe it properly."
- "Pack your bags, leave your worries behind, and don't forget to bring back some questionable souvenir choices!"
- "May your holiday be so incredible that your Instagram followers can't help but be jealous of your vacation FOMO."
- "Enjoy your time off! Just remember, if you get too relaxed, there's a chance you might forget how to adult."
- "Bon voyage! May your luggage arrive safely, your plane be on time, and your kids forget to ask, 'Are we there yet?'"
- "Wishing you a holiday that's as perfect as your Instagram feed – full of staged candid shots and no evidence of reality."
- "Have an amazing vacation! Remember to bring back something for your coworkers that isn't just a 'Wish you were here' postcard."
- "Enjoy your holiday! Here's hoping you come back with a tan, a smile, and at least one ridiculous vacation story."
- "May your holiday be a true escape from reality, even if it means leaving your alarm clock at home."
- "Wishing you a vacation so incredible that your friends won't believe you actually left your couch."
- "Bon voyage! If you come back with a sunburn, a hangover, and some epic stories, then you've officially nailed vacation mode."
- "Enjoy your holiday! Take lots of pictures – not just to capture the memories, but to prove you actually left the house."
- "Wishing you a vacation filled with adventure, relaxation and a return flight that's free of crying babies."
- "Have an unforgettable holiday! Just remember, if you can't find your way back, follow the trail of empty ice cream containers."
- "May your holiday be so epic that even your pet fish will be impressed when you tell them the tales."
- "Enjoy your vacation! May your days be filled with sunshine, your nights with laughter, and your wallet with small bills for tipping."
- "Wishing you a holiday full of sightseeing, souvenir shopping, and so many funny travel mishaps that they become legendary."
- "Have an incredible time on your holiday! Just don't forget to set an out-of-office email that's funnier than the usual 'I'm away.'"
- "Bon voyage! Enjoy your vacation, and don't worry – we'll make sure your plants are watered and your TV is still binging."
- "Wishing you a vacation so relaxing that even your stress balls will be envious."
- "Enjoy your holiday, and remember, the sun may set on your tan, but the memories will never fade."
- "Have an amazing vacation! Just a heads-up, the longer you're gone, the more terrible puns you'll come back to."
- "Bon voyage! May your adventures be daring, your meals be delicious, and your sunscreen application be thorough."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's so good, you'll be plotting how to sneak back to the beach while no one's looking."
- "Enjoy your time off! May your worries stay behind and your souvenirs be as quirky as your sense of humor."
- "Have a fantastic holiday! May your luggage arrive at the same destination as you and your selfies be perfectly filtered."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's filled with happiness, relaxation, and an absurd amount of vacation hashtags."
- "Enjoy your holiday! Just remember, the more sunsets you watch, the more justified you are in ordering dessert."
- "Bon voyage! May your hotel have strong Wi-Fi, your activities be memorable, and your return flight be turbulence-free."
- "Have a blast on your holiday! And if you find yourself accidentally ordering something strange from a foreign menu, just blame it on 'cultural exploration.'"
Holiday messages for colleagues
- "Wishing you a well-deserved break filled with relaxation and fun. Enjoy your vacation!"
- "May your vacation be a time of rest, adventure, and wonderful memories. Have a fantastic time!"
- "As you embark on your holiday, may you leave behind the stress and return with renewed energy. Enjoy your time off!"
- "Take a break, recharge, and come back with stories to share. Enjoy every moment of your vacation!"
- "May your holiday be a perfect blend of relaxation and exploration. Have a wonderful time!"
- "Wishing you a vacation filled with joy, laughter and all the things that make you happy."
- "Enjoy your well-earned break! May your vacation be a time of peace and rejuvenation."
- "Bon voyage! Have an amazing time on your holiday and return with a smile on your face."
- "May your vacation be a chance to unwind and enjoy life's simple pleasures. Make the most of it!"
- "Wishing you a fantastic holiday filled with rest, adventure, and quality time with loved ones."
- "Enjoy your time away from the office! May your vacation be as relaxing as it is exciting."
- "May your holiday be a time to disconnect from work and connect with the things that truly matter."
- "Take a break from spreadsheets and emails – it's time for some well-deserved fun. Enjoy your vacation!"
- "Wishing you a vacation that's as productive in relaxation as you are in the office. Have a great time!"
- "Have a wonderful holiday filled with unforgettable experiences and lots of relaxation."
- "Enjoy your vacation! May your days be filled with sunshine and your nights with joy."
- "Bon voyage! Make the most of your time away and return with a refreshed outlook."
- "Wishing you a vacation that leaves you feeling recharged, inspired, and ready to conquer new challenges."
- "May your holiday be a time to create beautiful memories and enjoy every moment. Have a fantastic time!"
- "Take a break from deadlines and embrace the freedom of vacation. Enjoy your well-deserved time off!"
- "Enjoy your holiday! May it be a time of rest, relaxation, and wonderful adventures."
- "Wishing you a vacation that leaves you feeling rejuvenated and ready to tackle anything."
- "Bon voyage! Take a break from the office chaos and embrace the tranquility of your holiday."
- "May your vacation be a time of reflection, exploration, and pure enjoyment. Have a wonderful time!"
- "Enjoy your well-deserved break! May your vacation be filled with laughter, relaxation, and happiness."
- "Wishing you a holiday that's as unforgettable as the contributions you make to our team."
- "Take a step away from the daily grind and enjoy the journey of your vacation. Have a great time!"
- "Bon voyage! May your holiday be a delightful escape from routine and a chance to unwind."
- "Wishing you a vacation that brings you the same level of joy you bring to the workplace."
- "Enjoy your time off and come back with stories that rival your work achievements!"
- "May your holiday be a time to recharge, refuel, and rediscover the joys of life outside the office."
- "Wishing you a vacation filled with adventure, relaxation and the joy of being in the moment."
- "Take a break from emails and meetings and immerse yourself in the magic of your holiday. Enjoy!"
- "Bon voyage! Enjoy your well-deserved vacation, and we'll hold down the fort until your return."
- "May your holiday be a time to enjoy the simple pleasures and recharge for new challenges ahead."
- "Wishing you a fantastic vacation filled with joy, exploration, and unforgettable experiences."
- "Enjoy your time away from work! May your vacation be everything you've been looking forward to."
- "Bon voyage! May your holiday be a journey of relaxation, fun, and happy moments."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's as refreshing as it is enjoyable. Have a wonderful time!"
- "Take a break, soak in the beauty of your surroundings, and return with a heart full of memories. Enjoy your vacation!"
Beautiful holiday messages
- "May your holiday be a tapestry of beautiful moments, woven with laughter, joy, and unforgettable experiences."
- "Wishing you a vacation filled with the beauty of new places, new faces, and new memories."
- "May your holiday be a symphony of serenity, where each moment is a note of relaxation and tranquility."
- "Enjoy your time away, and may the beauty of the world around you fill your heart with happiness."
- "Wishing you a holiday as beautiful as the sunrise, as calming as the ocean waves, and as refreshing as a gentle breeze."
- "May your holiday be a canvas of vibrant colors, painted with laughter, relaxation, and the beauty of nature."
- "Take this time to nourish your soul with the beauty of new experiences and the tranquility of relaxation."
- "Wishing you a holiday that's as beautiful and awe-inspiring as the most breathtaking sunset."
- "Enjoy your well-deserved break, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the serenity of peaceful moments."
- "May your holiday be a garden of joy, where each day blooms with beauty, laughter, and pure happiness."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's as beautiful as the most picturesque postcard."
- "Take a step back from the chaos of life and embrace the beauty and serenity of your holiday."
- "Enjoy your holiday surrounded by the beauty of new horizons and the wonder of discovery."
- "May your holiday be a sanctuary of beauty and tranquility, a place where you find solace and rejuvenation."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's a gentle reminder of life's simple beauty and the joy of being present."
- "Take in the beauty of your surroundings, the kindness of strangers, and the wonder of each new day during your holiday."
- "May your holiday be a treasure trove of beauty, where each moment is a precious gem of happiness."
- "Enjoy your well-deserved vacation, and may the beauty of the world leave an imprint on your heart."
- "Wishing you a holiday filled with the beauty of sunsets, the wonder of stars, and the serenity of the sea."
- "Take this time to appreciate the beauty around you, embrace the present moment, and find peace in the stillness."
- "May your holiday be a journey through landscapes of beauty and joy, leaving footprints of cherished memories."
- "Enjoy your time away, and may your holiday be a symphony of serenity and the melody of laughter."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's a canvas of vibrant moments, each one a stroke of beauty and delight."
- "May your holiday be a tapestry of breathtaking sunrises, tranquil sunsets, and starlit nights."
- "Take a break from the routine and immerse yourself in the beauty and wonder of your well-deserved holiday."
- "Wishing you a holiday as beautiful as a dream, where every moment is a vision of happiness and tranquility."
- "Enjoy your vacation, surrounded by the beauty of nature, the warmth of loved ones, and the serenity of relaxation."
- "May your holiday be a collection of beautiful moments that fill your heart with gratitude and joy."
- "Take in the beauty of the world around you, let go of worries, and embrace the serenity of your holiday."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's as beautiful as the love and positivity you bring to our lives."
- "Enjoy your time away, and may your holiday be a canvas painted with the beauty of laughter and peace."
- "May your holiday be a time of reconnection with beauty – both within yourself and in the world around you."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's a mosaic of beauty, composed of unforgettable moments and cherished memories."
- "Take this time to appreciate the beauty of life, the wonder of the world, and the joy of simply being."
- "May your holiday be a journey through landscapes of beauty, tranquility, and the joy of new discoveries."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's as beautiful as the smile on your face when you're truly enjoying the moment."
- "Enjoy your well-deserved break, surrounded by the beauty of nature's wonders and life's simple pleasures."
- "May your holiday be a sanctuary of beauty and serenity, a place to recharge and find inspiration."
- "Take a moment to soak in the beauty of the world around you, and find peace in the stillness of your holiday."
- "Wishing you a vacation that's a symphony of beauty and joy, a melody of relaxation and happiness."
How does Send Wish Online help?
We are a group of people who came up with the idea of smooth communication and we realized how important it is with celebrations or festivals. So we created a site that offers you hundreds of free ecards and letter guides to help you with your celebrations. Explore send wish online today itself and send ecards all around the globe.
"Listen, friend, don't you dare to come back from your holidays without my present." I found this sentence the most relatable whenever some of our friends go on vacations or holidays. The little souvenirs can treasure a memory forever even if we were present there or not. Cards like these show our care and affection for the people around us and the whole idea of a living society. Somewhere you are measuring the moral values of happiness and kindness too. You are doing a great job by bringing a smile to the receiver's face. The whole anxiety and tension before any holidays are about to vanish. After all, a friend like you is going to send them a beautiful holiday card.