Our wishes count as miracles in everyone's treatment. The support we provide makes them stronger. Our words covered with love can give them the most strength to fight the disease and live once again. Sounds simple, doesn't it? Think how much impact a simple get well soon card can make. Our words give people confidence which is the most required thing before any treatment or surgery. Whenever we hear any news of illness we feel bad, we know the feeling because we have felt it. One needs encouragement to move ahead. But that is not the only thing, you need to be present there to show your support and your selfless belief that the person will fight the monster of illness. Can you do that? Can you show your support by creating a simple get well soon card?
Why write a Get Well Soon card?
The simplest reason why we write a get well soon card is to show our concern for the person undergoing some kind of illness. Our words act like support systems that change their negative feelings of pain into a positive outlook. After all, sleeping in bed almost the whole day a person can certainly read cards that could provide comfort to the mind which eventually will lead to a steady recovery.
Whom to Write a Get Well Soon card?
We should write this get well soon card to everyone in our acquaintance. After all, it costs nothing when we send virtual cards. People may suffer through minor colds or coughs that could be resolved in a few days while others may suffer through major illnesses that could last more than a year or so. I don't think we should differentiate based on illness and provide support to everyone expecting nothing in return. Everyone needs help with a few things as they couldn't manage it like routine stuff, you should be ready to take responsibility when the time comes.
How to Write a Get Well Soon Card?
You must know the audience you are sharing this get-well-soon card with. Keep in mind when to be friendly and when to be formal. We have provided a few steps for you. Make sure you follow them.
It's always better to have a personal start to the card and salutation is the perfect way. Try to use personal names for words like dear for your card as that provides the environment of comfort right from the start.
The basic task here is to send wishes and express love because they need it. Promise to be there when the time comes and make sure you talk about positive things.
Remind them that you are thinking about them in your prayers and wishing for their steady recovery.
One must be emphatic in such times as moments like these are usually experienced by everyone and all have gone through some kind of illness that required the support of friends, family and colleagues.
You must be ready to offer support, usually like taking up the homework or extra work that could spare them from tension for a few days or so. You could also visit them and take care of normal routine work as that would also help them greatly.
End your card on a positive note saying that we wish you a steady recovery or that we are thinking about you. Lastly, add a signature and finish it.
Sample Messages to help you out.
- I believe I should warn you that your laziness has piled up a lot of work for me to do, so hurry up and help me with it!
- Sometimes I thought that you are some kind of invincible, but now I know that you are human too. Get well as soon as possible.
- Hoping for your complete recovery, because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!
- I'm very sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well and trust me I am feeling so bored because we were supposed to go on the trip. Feel better soon, please.
- I am aware you are in hospital. Hope they will release you after a short time as I need you much more than them.
- Falling sick is a great opportunity to get paid offs at work, vacation from school, get your beauty sleep and most importantly, to fund our poor doctors.
- The doctor says you are on a soft diet right now. So, I will start eating all the fruits and cakes that you have here on your table.
- Congrats you are formally debilitated! Appreciate the occasions. Unwind a tonne. What’s more, you return soon so that we likewise get the chance to fall ill.
- Wishing you a quick recovery because we have a big match next week. I guess you also don’t want to miss it too.
- It must not be feeling like you are in the hospital, especially when the doctor is so hot. Lucky you!
- You must be enjoying all the attention of people towards you. Get well soon because I need some attention too.
- If your immune system was a lawyer, I would fire it. It doesn’t seem to be defending you well enough.
- I hope you get well soon. Eating all the sweets and goodies brought for you has lost its appeal. Besides, I think I am getting bigger than my clothes. I cannot conquer this food mountain without you.
- I thought a hospitalised person’s appetite for food goes downhill. It is not so in your case. Get well soon and start cooking your meals.
- To say that I am tired of visiting you in the hospital is an understatement. I am fed up with seeing you lazy on that bed. I don’t want to come there and leave without you on my next visit. You better get well fast.
- I have a feeling that you are well but don’t want to say so to avoid going back to work. You are busted!
- If you did not eat those ice creams without me then maybe fever wouldn’t come this severely. Happy ice cream eating now, fast recovery soon.
- Learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you. Get well soon dear friend.
- Your absence cannot be tolerated anymore, because I don’t have anyone to fight with now, so feel better soon!
- If you were not this beautiful, the virus would not have hit on you. I am luckier than you because I am not as charming as you. Get well soon!
- I will always and forever stand beside you. Wish I had magic to make you healthy, my boss. Wish you a faster recovery and good health.
- Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. – Charles Simmons
- Maybe you forgot to clean yourself, that is why you are infected with so many viruses and bacteria. Let me disinfect you.
- Now and again I believed that you are some sort of strong, however now I realise that you are human as well. Get well when possible.
- Now that you are under house arrest, you will get all the lawful punishments you deserve! It's time to get all the bed rest and fluids that you deserve so much! Wishing you to get well soon!
- I think it will be better if I will be the one to end your life rather than be killed by that damn sickness that you have. Smile. That is good for your health!
- You like to steal the limelight, don’t you? You already know there are so many people wishing and praying for your health and you are enjoying the attention. Come on, I think you have had enough attention now, get well soon and come back.
- Another chance to sleep in for you? Some folks will go to great lengths to get some extra shut-eye. All kidding aside, get well soon!
- Helplessly lying in your bed makes you vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to you. Are you ready? Get well soon!
- Being sick is just your body’s way of telling you you’re way too awesome, and you need to slow down so everyone else can catch up.
- Get well soon – your cough is absolutely disgusting.
- I hope you get better soon, I don’t have time to attend a funeral at the moment.
- Please get well soon so I find you attractive again.
- Lying in bed for days on end gives you the chance to reflect on what’s important in life.. not to mention count little cracks in the ceiling
- Getting back to health is easy enough. Getting back to work is tough! Get well soon.
Get well soon Messages by Famous People
- Be careful when reading health books; you may die of a misprint. – Mark Twain
- “Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.” Erma Bombeck
- “Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.” -Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
- “It’s not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The treatment is a cooperative of a trinity — the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor.” – Ralph Bircher
- “If knowing that someone cares helps to heal along its way then I hope you now feel better and keep improving, day by day.” – Jon Bratton
Funny Get well soon messages
- "I heard you caught a bug. Remember, bugs are tiny, and you're way bigger than them! Get well soon!"
- "Being sick is no fun, but at least you get a temporary pass to binge-watch your favorite shows guilt-free! Get better and grab the remote!"
- "Don't worry, I've put your germs on the 'Do Not Enter' list. They're banned from your body starting now. Get well soon!"
- "I heard you're under the weather. Is it because you didn't return the sunshine I loaned you? Get well soon, and I might consider lending it again!"
- "They say laughter is the best medicine. So, I'm prescribing you a daily dose of funny cat videos. Get well soon, doc's orders!"
- "I guess even superheroes need a day off sometimes. Get well soon, and I expect you to be back to your cape-wearing self!"
- "I told the germs to take a vacation, but they didn't listen. I guess they're stubborn tourists. Get well soon and evict those unruly guests!"
- "Missing you at work. Who else is going to laugh at my terrible jokes? Get well soon and save my ears from their misery!"
- "I've determined that laughter burns more calories than coughing. So, let's work on your recovery through giggle workouts!"
- "I've been practicing my funny faces to make you smile. Get well soon, or I might just have to show them to you!"
- "Heard you're in the sick zone. Don't worry, I'm sending in my secret recipe chicken soup, which is said to have magical recovery powers (or at least a good dose of love)!"
- "I would say 'get well soon,' but we both know you're too strong to stay unwell for long. So, how about 'get well sooner than you think'?"
- "Life without you around is like a cupcake without frosting – just not the same. Get well soon and bring the sweetness back!"
- "They say time heals all wounds, but I don't think they meant 'sick days.' Get well soon and let's prove them wrong!"
- "Consider this a temporary pit stop on the road of life. You'll be back in the fast lane in no time! Get well soon!"
- "Missing you more than my morning coffee. And you know how serious that is! Get well soon, my caffeine buddy!"
- "I asked your germs if they had travel insurance for their stay. They didn't, so they better pack their bags and leave you alone!"
- "If laughter is contagious, then I'm sending you a big dose of it to fight off those pesky germs. Get well soon and spread the smiles!"
- "I hope your recovery is quicker than a squirrel's reaction time when it sees a nut. Get well soon and be as swift as a squirrel!"
- "Roses are red, violets are blue, germs are annoying, and they should leave you! Get well soon!"
- "Sick days are like the fine print of adulthood – they sneak up on you when you least expect it. Get well soon and reclaim your freedom!"
- "Don't worry about your to-do list; it's getting bored without you. Get well soon and save it from its monotony!"
- "Being sick is like a vacation no one signed up for. But at least you're on your way back to the 'real world' soon!"
- "Even Superman had his kryptonite. Get well soon, so we can find a way to keep your kryptonite at bay!"
- "Heard you're feeling as good as a cat in a dog show. Get well soon and find your natural habitat again!"
- "I've heard that laughter is the best medicine. Since I can't send you a doctor through text, here's a joke instead: Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!"
- "I'm sending you healing vibes and a virtual puppy to keep you company. Get well soon and enjoy the endless tail wags!"
- "Life has been pretty bland without your spice. Get well soon and add some flavor back to the world!"
- "I heard you're feeling a bit 'under the weather.' Don't worry, the weather can't stay gloomy forever!"
- "Just a heads-up: the world is a little less fabulous without you out there dazzling it. Get well soon and bring back the sparkle!"
- "Sick days are a great reminder that life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. But guess what? You'll be back to those rainbows in no time!"
- "They say the road to recovery is paved with good intentions. And my intention is to see you back on your feet ASAP. Get well soon!"
- "Being sick is like a pop quiz in the classroom of life. But don't worry, you're acing it, and the diploma of health is just around the corner!"
- "Your absence is noticeable – like a missing puzzle piece. Get well soon and complete the picture!"
- "Here's a virtual 'get well soon' bouquet of laughter, positivity, and a dash of absurdity. May it speed up your recovery!"
Get well soon Messages for Colleagues
- "Wishing you a swift recovery and looking forward to having you back in the office. Get well soon!"
- "The office isn't the same without you. Sending healing thoughts your way. Get well soon, dear colleague!"
- "While you're away, the workload is missing its expert handler. Get well soon and help us restore the balance!"
- "Sending positive vibes for a speedy recovery. We're eager to have your energy and expertise back in the workplace!"
- "Get well soon, [Colleague's Name]! Remember, work can wait; your health can't."
- "Your absence is felt both professionally and personally. Get well soon, and let's catch up over coffee when you're back!"
- "Rest, recover, and rejuvenate. Your presence is a valuable asset in our team. Get well soon!"
- "Missing your unique perspective and insights in our meetings. Can't wait to have you join the discussions again. Get well soon!"
- "Sending you strength and healing wishes during this time. Looking forward to seeing you back in action soon!"
- "A healthy colleague is a happy colleague, and a happy colleague is an efficient team player. Get well soon!"
- "While you're taking some time off to recover, we'll hold down the fort. Wishing you a quick return to full health!"
- “Your positivity and dedication are missed around the office. Get well soon and let's continue making great strides together!”
- "Consider this time off as a forced break to recharge. We're eagerly waiting for your triumphant return. Get well soon!"
- "Remember, health is the real wealth. Take the time you need to regain it. We're here rooting for you!"
- "You bring a smile to the workplace that's irreplaceable. Get well soon, and let's get back to sharing those laughter-filled moments!"
- "As a colleague and a friend, your health is our priority. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hoping to see you back soon."
- "We've left a desk lamp on for you. Get well soon and light up the workspace with your presence again!"
- "Your absence is a reminder of how much you contribute to our team. Get well soon, and let's continue achieving great things together!"
- "Work can wait; your health can't. Take all the time you need to recover fully. We'll be here when you're back."
- "Missing your expertise and camaraderie. Get well soon, and let's get back to our shared mission!"
- "The team is missing its MVP (Most Valuable Player). Get well soon and come back to your rightful place!"
- "Even superheroes need a break. Take this time to recharge, and we'll be here cheering for your comeback!"
- "Heard you're not feeling your best. Sending virtual tea, sympathy, and wishes for a speedy recovery!"
- "Your presence is like a compass that guides us through challenges. Get well soon, and let's navigate success together!"
- "The projects miss your creative touch. Get well soon, and let's resume crafting brilliant solutions!"
- "Your dedication inspires us all. Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to having you back at the office."
- "Sickness may be tough, but you're tougher. Get well soon and show us how it's done!"
- "You've got a whole team rooting for your swift recovery. Get well soon, and let's continue achieving milestones!"
- "Rest assured, your tasks are in good hands. Focus on getting better, and we'll take care of the rest. Get well soon!"
- "As you take this break to recover, remember that the team is behind you all the way. Get well soon!"
- "We're like a puzzle missing a piece without you. Get well soon and help us complete the picture!"
- "Wishing you a smooth recovery filled with comfort and positive vibes. Your workplace family is thinking of you!"
- "Your laughter and insights are missed around here. Get well soon, and let's bring back the good times!"
- "Don't worry about emails and meetings for now. Focus on healing, and we'll hold down the fort. Get well soon!"
- "Your absence is like a gap in our orchestra. Get well soon, and let's resume making harmonious achievements!"
- "Sending you healing wishes and a virtual bouquet of support. Get well soon and brighten up our office!"
- "Being unwell is just a temporary setback for someone as determined as you. Get well soon and come back stronger!"
- "As a colleague, you're a true asset. As a friend, your well-being is our concern. Get well soon, and let's get back to both roles!"
- "Take all the time you need to recover fully. Your health is what matters most. Get well soon!"
- "The workplace isn't complete without your contributions. Get well soon, and let's continue shaping success!"
How Send Wish Online Help?
Sendwishonline.com presents you with endless possibilities in get well soon card designs that you can choose from according to your tastes and preferences. We provide our services for free with the motto to connect with millions of people across the globe. We have cards for all occasions according to your requirements. We make it easy for you to connect with your loved ones in times of celebrations if you couldn't attend it physically. People also prefer cards as it allows them to share their feelings which are hard to express face to face. Why don't you explore our site today and get started on your first get well soon ecard?
A bag full of medicines, a proper diet and doctor visits are important but what's more important is that the person should feel happy and better themselves. The real healing power lies in how you feel. Your words of love and support can go a long way as your words would show that you are there for the receiver as long as they need you. The process of relaxation starts from the very moment when you hold the receiver's hand and say don't worry nothing would go wrong. Are you ready to be a supporter? Are you ready to stand by your family, friends and colleagues? If yes, then start creating your get well soon card today and share it with people across the globe for free.