That’s why Send Wish Online is here with unique funny quotes for the birthday ecard of your father. Below are some of the funny birthday quotes for dads:
Funny happy birthday wishes for father
Sending a funny birthday wish along with your father's birthday greeting would make his day. Check out these unique wishes:
- Happy Birthday, daddy! It's time to party, Dad, so untie your tie and let free (as much as you can at your age).
- Dad, Happy Birthday! You will always be my favourite drinking companion.
- Dear Dad! You may have your sense of fun, but it's your day, so do whatever you want with it. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, Papa! You may not have a lot of candles on your cake, but you still have a sense of humour.
- Dad, you're not 52; you're just 22 years old and have 32 years of experience! Congratulations on your Birthday!
- Dad, Happy Birthday! Oh, and thank you for giving me life and these pretty genes.
- Here's to you, Dad, and every grey hair on your head on your Birthday. After all, I had a hand in making things happen. Happy Birthday!
- I love you, Dad. I'd also want to wish that you keep your pocketbook open for your loveliest daughters. Happy Birthday!
- Not every hero wears a cap, and some tell poor jokes. Dad, thank you for being my idol. Congratulations on your Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to the person who means the most to me! Don't trust anybody who tells you that you look evergreen; they're only making fun of you.
Funny happy birthday quotes for father
Birthdays give us a chance to spread smiles and cheer. Here are some happy birthday quotes for your father!
- Happy Birthday, daddy! You're growing more beautiful and handsome as you come closer to retirement. I hope you continue to be an example to everyone.
- Dad, I think it's time to retire your lighter. To blow that many candles, you'll need a flamethrower. Happy Birthday!
- Dad, don't feel bad for your grey hairs, and they are the beautiful reminders of how awful you were as a youngster. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- Happy Birthday to my superhero. Thank you for battling the demons that worried under my bed and in my closet and for making me feel secure and cherished!
- The main problem is that you have now entered an era in which many things are banned for your health yet are available to all of us. LOL! Happy Birthday!
- Dear Dad, I don't even remember the last time you crack a terrible joke with complete confidence. It's the day, Dad please break the one more today for us. Happy Birthday!
- I realize it's common to forget things at this age, but don't you dare forget about me! Kidding! Happy Birthday!
- When I was a kid, I believed my father was a superhero. Now that the time has passed, I doubt your superhuman abilities, but I still think you are fantastic. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- I didn't put the candles on the cake on purpose because everyone would know your actual age. I'm just kidding! Dad, Happy Birthday!
- Dad, I know you have a child's heart. But before we sing happy birthday don't try to taste a cake.
Funny happy birthday greetings for dad
Your father always gives you the finest birthday wishes and gifts, and now it's your chance. Celebrate with these funny birthday wishes for dads:
- Happy Birthday, Papa! Don't count the candles, and also don't count your teeth. Don't bother counting your grey hairs; take a drink and relax.
- Dear Dad, my mother would be jealous if I told her that half of my female friends had a crush on you. Even at your age, you are looking youthful and attractive. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, Dad, and many positive returns of the day. Allow us to party till your bedtime! May we rock the floor even harder this year than we did last.
- I'm amazed that even as the number of candles on your cake up, your sense of humour remains the same. Happy Birthday!
- Dad, this is both your Birthday and Thanksgiving. Thank you, God, for the excellent meal, and thank you, Dad, for bringing it to our table.
- Have you ever observed that the worse a father's jokes are, the better father he is? So now we see why your dad jokes are so bad. In any case, Happy Birthday, Dad!
- Not all heroes are senseless; still, they make horrible jokes. So, Dad, you're a hero. Congratulations on your Birthday!
- You're still 25 years old, so 40 is only a number. Dearest Daddy, I wish you a pleased birthday. I love you to the stars and back.
- Happy Birthday to the Rock star of every party, my Dad! The number of songs you sang at every party is tuneless, but you still have a good voice.
- Today marks the 50th Birthday of the family's most intelligent member. Fifty applauses for fifty years. Happy Birthday!
Free happy birthday ecards
One of the things we like most about fathers is their unusual and brilliant sense of humour. Don’t miss your chance of wishing your father using free group greeting cards and funny wishes.
Have questions in mind? Drop them in the comments or email us at [email protected] to get a quick reply from our ecards experts.